In collaboration with YOGA COLLECTIVE
RESTORATIVE & HEALING YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
30 hour training with ATEEKA in Aarhus, Denmark
An informative and experiential 5 day workshop with the intention of helping you to develop skills for sharing Restorative Yoga and creating a safe, contained and nourishing environment of healing for your students, clients and patients.
Each day you will be guided in practice and theory to learn the principles and practice of Restorative Yoga.
This course is an ideal immersion for yoga teachers, yoga practitioners, health care professionals physiotherapists,massage and bodywork therapists, dance and creative movement practitioners and teachers andanyone curious about enhancing their own potential for self-healing.
• Experience and learn to teach classic and innovative somatic based Restorative Yoga postures.
• Principles and theory of Restorative/Relaxation and Healing Yoga.
• Body, breath and tissue reading skills.
• Posture variations and use of supportive props to meet your students’ individual needs.
• Nervous System Resets to help your students relax into a deep state of regenerative response.
• The imporant use of hands-on contact for support of the practice.
• Breathwork and pranayama practices for deep relaxation and healing.
• Specific protocols for teaching Restorative Yoga to students with chronic health issues.
• How sound and music affects the body-mind and use of sound/music in class.
• The use of therapeutic grade essential oils in
For more information and to register: Yoga Collective